Marketing Internships in Orange County
The Business Expo Center is Orange County’s premier event venue and trade show producer, located in Anaheim, CA. We host events of most types including trade shows, conferences, training, holiday parties, weddings, Quinceaneras and more.
Our venue provides a full-service experience with on-site event planners, marketing services and preferred vendors that we partner with to create memorable events. We are now expanding our internship program to provide hands-on experience in a team environment creating, producing and marketing specific trade shows, expos and our venue.
Our Marketing interns will be able to apply their academics to real-world situations as well as gain exposure to career opportunities, and create relationships with companies that fit with their career interests. The positions available are for academic credit only.
|Key Responsibilities will include:|
- Creating a target market of sponsors, exhibitors & attendees based on the industry/category of the expo assigned to
- Conducting research by applying concepts learned within an academic environment
- Developing a comprehensive list of companies, organizations, or entities that fall under their target market
- Developing marketing messages and strategies tailored to your target market
- Developing and distributing marketing materials
- Determining the best method of placing the marketing materials in the proper hands
- Contacting members of companies or organizations via email and/or phone to discuss sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
- Utilize social media and other avenues to build overall brand awareness and strength in the industry
|Desired Skills and Attributes:|
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Intermediate computer skills
- Ability to multitask
- Work independently as well as in a team
We look forward to meeting you. Please email your resumes and cover letters as attachments to (include Marketing Intern in subject line): email@example.com