JOIN OUR EVENT SPECIALIST TEAM
Sales – Event Venue and Planning Services
Business Expo Center (BEC) is a premier venue for business and social events, located in Anaheim, CA, the epicenter of Orange County, with a large 36,000 square foot professional full-service event facility with multiple rooms and open space, event planning services, resources and business alliances. In addition to being a rental venue for all types of events, we create, produce, and host unique trade show events throughout the year for business and consumer markets.
We are dedicated to providing the best value and experience when hosting and attending events at our center. “Our goal is to meet our customer’s budget and exceed their expectations”.
Event Specialist prospect for clients, sell, coordinate and plan events. When an event is booked, you will oversee the collective coordination of all event planning resources and are responsible for account management and customer follow-up.
Some of the recent events hosted at the BEC are corporate and social meetings, trade shows, expos, job fairs, car launches, filming, celebrations, banquets, wedding receptions, quinceanera’s, sports entertainment, comedy shows and other special events.
This is a fun and exciting multi-billion dollar industry and a great career opportunity. We pride ourselves on offering greater flexibility and value. We are a fast-growing company now hiring the talent to contribute and benefit from our growth.
If you have the determination to produce results and be the best in the business, then we look forward to meeting you soon!
- Prospect, sell, plan and manage events in markets such as business, social, private and special events.
- Effectively follow-up with prospective clients via prospecting calls and qualified leads we provide
- Inputting prospects, sales, progress, and event information into our online CRM software (Contact Relationship Management)
- Building client relationships to earn their business, repeat business and referrals
- Manage booked events to ensure a successful outcome
- Negotiate agreement to clients and present proposal
- Meet minimum monthly sales goals
- Event planning and sales experience required
- Self-driven, motivated, and outgoing personality
- Proficiency in MS Office, Internet search, and ability to learn new programs such as CRM
- Desire to make daily prospecting calls for new accounts and greater earnings
- Ability to meet minimum performance goals as a requirement for employment
- Available to attend and manage the events you booked and represent the venue
- Qualified prospect leads provided based on personal performance
- Programs provided to assist you with efficiently developing business
- Opportunities for advancements based upon achievement and ability
- Inside marketing staff to assist you directly in developing prospect leads
- Professional event resources for virtually all customer requested services
- Multiple rooms, open space and event services for small and large groups
- Base compensation, commission and bonus on your sales – Your income is not limited!
Please forward resume to: hr@BusinessExpoCenter.com
BUSINESS EXPO CENTER
1960 S. Anaheim Way, Anaheim, Ca 92805
Phone 714.978.9000 | Fax 714.978.8189