Find out the marketing value of trade shows with these 10 Powerful Statistics from CEIR. Trade shows allow companies to interact with their current or potential consumers, distributors, retailers and even competitors. If you are in the process of planning a trade show view our guide with helpful tips.
1. 99% of exhibitors find unique value delivered by B-to-B exhibitions which are not provided by other marketing channels.
2. 90% of trade show attendees have not been called upon (face-to-face) by any companies exhibited at the show in the twelve months prior to the event.
3. 50% of the attendees have not been to another show in the previous year.
4. 46% of executive decision-makers made purchase decisions while attending a show.
5. 92% of trade show attendees come to see and learn about “what’s new” in products and services.
6. The cost of face-to-face contact with a prospect at an exposition is $142. The cost of a face-to-face sales call at a prospect’s office is $259.
7. Over 50% of the exposition attendees are there for the first time. Since new players in the industry emerge each year, an exposition is an ideal place to meet these people.
8. 77% of executive decision-makers found at least one new supplier at the last show they attended.
9. 51% of exposition attendees requested that a sales representative visit their company after the show.
10. 76% of executive decision-makers asked for a price quotation at the last show they attended.
Host your next trade show at the Business Expo Center to experience the value and convenience. Book Today